Since 2007, Grand Peaks has been committed to providing a Medical Home to patients, where medical, dental, behavioral health services and clinical pharmacists work together and coordinate efforts in a team based system of care. With two locations in St. Anthony and Rexburg, Idaho our patient populations come from all over Eastern Idaho to receive the high standard of care that is a staple to our organization. We strive to improve the quality of our patient’s lives who would otherwise have limited access to health care. We serve all individuals regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay. Grand Peaks consistently ranks highly in both employee and patient satisfaction and we are seeking employees with similar values to join our team of talented providers to help us better serve Eastern Idaho.
Full-time positions include an excellent benefit package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision and short and long term disability, as well as 401K retirement options, possible loan repayment as an NHSC approved site, and some continuing education. Pay is competitive and depends upon experience.
Grand Peaks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Grand Peaks Medical & Dental is seeking a long term, dependable Family Dentist to join our amazing team! Full-time position. Wage DOE.
As a Dentist at Grand Peaks, you will perform professional dental care in the diagnosis and treatment of patients and assists the director in developing and implementing the dental program. At Grand Peaks, our Dentists approach their tasks in a team based care fashion that supports patients and their families in self-management, self-efficacy and behavior change while adhering
to the spirit of the Grand Peaks mission statement while performing assigned duties.
Works primarily under the supervision of the Dental Director.
Exercises supervision of the dental hygienists, dental assistants, and other assigned personnel.
* The Dentist acts as a patient advocate for our vulnerable population by ensuring that the patient is fully informed and comfortable with their visit to Grand Peaks.
* Works in conjunction with other Medical Providers, Dental Providers, Behavioral Health Providers, and all other staff to ensure that the patient obtains the highest standard of integrated health care.
* Provides care in the following disciplines of a general dental practice: Diagnosis, preventative dentistry, pedodontics, periodontics, removable prosthodontics, endodontics, fixed prosthodontics and oral surgery.
* Follows procedures for the electronic health records system.
* Helps provide in-house training.
* Provide dental health services appropriate to the age-specific needs of all patients in accordance with the principles of growth and development for infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric life cycles.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Ability to diagnose and treat dental and oral diseases.
* Working knowledge of the principles, standard practice methods and techniques of dentistry.
* Knowledge of preventative dentistry and educational methodologies utilized in prevention. Skill in oral operative techniques.
* Must work well with the other patient care team members.
* Must be able to maintain professional relationships with local partner providers.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with patients and staff.
* Ability to operate, maintain, and document in the electronic record.
* Sensitivity to low income and ethnic minority community a must.
* Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Graduation from an accredited School of Dentistry.
Previous experience desired, but not required.
* Possession of a valid current license to practice Dentistry in the State of Idaho, DEA Registration and Controlled Substances Registration.
* Maintain current CPR Certification.