Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Job Posting- Grand Peaks
Grand Peaks is seeking a highly effective and passionate leader who will serve as our new Chief
Executive Officer (CEO) to continue to propel Grand Peaks forward through an ever-evolving industry
and into its next phase of operational excellence and growth. The CEO will have direct responsibility
over several clinics and services including Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health. The CEO is a steward
and champion for our mission and will work diligently both privately and publicly to assure the sustained
progress of Grand Peaks.
The CEO reports directly to the Board of Directors with a primary work location in St. Anthony, ID but
with clinic locations in Rexburg, ID as well. The CEO helps direct the culture of the organization and
ensures the development, implementation, management and evaluation of all clinical, operational and
financial plans and activities while ensuring compliance with local, state and federal laws and
- Provide leadership to help Grand Peaks achieve strategic direction.
- Development of long range plans in tandem with the Board of Directors that support program
- Oversight of compliance to regulatory requirements at the local, state and federal level.
- Ensure company adherence to FQHC operational and compliance expectations and other
- Ensure company adherence to HRSA 19 core requirements, PCMH standards of practice and
CMS requirements (among others).
- Development of organizational structure- teams, individuals, roles, processes, etc.
- Provide direct support to the Board of Directors in its governance role, serve as ex officio nonvoting
- Must be able to travel, sometimes on a short notice
- Experience with government grants, grant writing, and capital campaigns is preferred
Education, Experience and Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent direct experience in administration in FQHC
environment- MBA, MPH or PMA preferred but not required.
- Minimum of five years significant experience in health care operations or administration or
related field. Prior FQHC and Non-Profit experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated exceptional integrity, character and ethical behavior.
- Ability to plan, organize, implement and follow up
- Ability to effectively allocate and manage human, operational and fiscal resources honestly and
- Ability to work with Administrative team to coordinate and direct the operational, financial and
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for teams, people, excellence and continuous improvement.
- Exceptional ability in written communication, interpersonal skills, collaborative relationship
building and oral communication.
- Must pass a simple background check
- Submit letter of Introduction and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Position includes medical insurance and dental insurance, 401K with employer match option,
paid time off, holiday pay.