Patient Centered Pharmaceutical Services
Our full service Pharmacy allows us to provide the highest quality care to our patients and community. With a location inside our medical clinic, our Pharmacists work as a team with our Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health Providers to help achieve the best outcomes for our patients.
Not a patient? No problem! Our Retail Pharmacy is open to all whether you are insured, cash pay or see an outside provider.
Our Pharmacy Services include:
- Comprehensive Pharmacy services located in St. Anthony
- Morning and afternoon deliveries to our Rexburg clinic
- Co-location with our medical clinic for patient convenience
- Medication discounts for Grand Peaks patients
- Over the counter medication options
- Bilingual Spanish speaking staff
- Extended hours
- Open Saturdays
- Insurance and cash payment options
- Automated refill process
Frequently Asked Questions
Grand Peaks Pharmacy is here to serve the community whether you are a patient or not. In order to
receive additional pharmacy discounts you must see one of our Grand Peaks providers.
Grand Peaks currently accepts most insurances. We are in the approval process with additional
insurance companies. Call our pharmacist with any prescription coverage questions that you may have.
Monday through Friday 8-6:00 and Saturday 8-3:00
Receive Affordable Quality Pharmaceutical Services
Our Pharmacists are committed to working with your provider to achieve the best outcome for you.