Mental health problems are common. Throughout life we, or someone we love, will experience some form of a mental health episode, or encounter situations that impact our daily living. A mental illness causes mild to severe disturbances in thinking, perception, mood, and behavior. None of us are immune to being affected by mental illnesses or other life experiences that may cause momentary depression, anxiety, and fear. At times, these life trials can negatively impact our ability to work, interact with others, and joy and meaning. When these problems persist, it may be helpful to talk to someone; it is ok to seek help! Many will and it helpful to talk to a therapist about sadness, fear,worry, inadequacy, loneliness, anger, or confusion. With education, support, and treatment, people can and do recover. The earlier a mental health problem is identified and treated, the better the chances are for a full recovery. Grand Peaks Behavioral Health Services including an Assessment, Counseling, as well as Lifestyle and Wellness Education. Specifically, we offer the following services:
- Confidential Individual & Family Counseling
- Behavioral Health including Assessment, Diagnostic and Referral Services
- Referral for Medication Evaluation & Management
- Lifestyle & Wellness Education Classes
- Case Management / Coordinated Care with our Medical & Dental Clinics – Select medication available to patients at our Discount Pharmacy (340B) in our Medical Clinics. Care is coordinated & prescribed by our Medical Providers.
Some examples of conditions we can assist you with include:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Past or Current Trauma
- Suicidal thoughts & self-harming behaviors
- Managing anger & regulating emotions
- Separation & divorce
- Adolescent behavioral problems
- Grief & Loss
If you or someone you love would like more information, please contact our Wellness Clinic at 208-356-4900 to request a consultation with a clinician.